Tuesday 11 May 2010

to clean or not to (too)clean? (DAY 2)


How was yesterdays little project? I hope everyone who tried managed to get pleasures in helping their mothers. I know I did ! :D

As a continuation on my endeavor to promote goodness (or whatever this blog brings to u) :P, I think we shall do something for ourselves and for the people who lives with us. Aside from shedding a few extra pounds from our (i hope not too wobbly :P) bodies, we can also immediately see the beautiful effect of today's little project, which is: LET'S CLEAN THE HOUSE! (hip hip hooray!) :D

I know its kinda a massive project, and perhaps too overly tiring to actually manually labour ourselves to clean THE WHOLE HOUSE (!) ( esp if you have a 7 bedroom house like me) :(. And so, u can choose which bit of the house u want to scrub out of dirt and dust first. We can do bit by bit everyday, so hopefully, by the end of the week, our houses will be spotlessly clean!

I know it is early days. Its only Day 2 of my a glass of lemonade a day project. But, I hope I will persists in continuously doing small good deeds in perseverance, with love, and honesty. In hope that all my hard works will be the things that will save me from Helfire, iAllah :)

"Allah loves those who make themselves clean and pure" (At taubah)

Til then, I am grabbing my earphones and gloves! Got some serious scrubbing to do ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment