Tuesday 11 May 2010

a pearl of wisdom a day, keep the satan away

Helo everyone who is kind enough to blog hopped to my humble site :).

Shall I tell u a secret? I once created this blog out of anger and frustration of my exasperating job (as a junior doctor) to lash out my pent up emotions after work. I did not care if there were any readers or not, as long as I felt much better afterwards, it's fine. But, did i feel much better? Unfortunately, the answer is a BIG FAT NO! All the trashing just sucked every single (positive) energy left out of me (and after working a whole 10 hour shift, I did not have much energy to begin with anyways), I just felt awfully worse after blogging.

Hence, that is the reason why this blogged is called an outlet.

The good news is, I am now starting a new concept to kungfu fight my anger/frustration/etc deadly away. Which is.. (drumrolls)*grins*.. by writing about positive things and motivating others (and myself) to become a better person. A better healthier (body and soul)human being. And so, I hope by doing this, we will all moving towards a better life. And so, I've deleted all of my negative spiteful filled entries from before, and start A-FRESH!

I love blog hopping. Not many offers good positive vibes, and Lord knows we all need a dose of positivity and kindness everyday. Kinda like "pay it forward concept". I hope this blog will trigger the 'kind bone' in everyone to do something good to someone/something/anything that day. One simple good deed at a time :)But if you can do more, well done you!

Here it goes.. an extra good thing that I want to do to day is to do something for my mother to ease her chores for the day. My mom is the best person in the whole world, and I am sure, so are yours. :) Mothers to me are creatures created by God, to carry us for +/- 9 months in their belly, then take care of us from the time we know nothing of this world to whoever we are now, the person that turns our bad days around, and wipe our tears away. You can choose what good deed you want to do for your mother today- be it cooking, cleaning, kiss her cheeks, buy her food, massage her feet? call her to say you love her? or text msg?- u can choose.

But, lets do it today, and lets do it together! :) Because we'll never know when our mothers are taken away from us, or when will be our last day on this planet earth. I don't want to wake up tomorrow, regretting the fact that I wanted to say "I love you" to her, but i did not. I don't want this to haunt me, or you,for the rest of our lives..

For those of you who've lost her, do not feel like you are left out on todays little project :) You can offer your prayers for her. Truly, The AlMighty knows whats in your heart, and our life here is only a rent. We will iAllah meet with our family again one day, hopefully in the Gardens of Jannah :) amiin

til then, I've got a mom to please.. what about you ? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment