Monday 14 March 2011

hubby's back!

Alhamdulillah.

I have noticed now that I countlessly found myself in a state of continuous blessings from Allah. And I believe it isnt just me. You too are blessed by Him, the AlMighty.

My hubby's back yesterday from his 5 days trip to the states for company's meeting. His trip.. was not as smooth-sailing as I hoped it'll be.

To begin with, his flight was delayed, and consequently, he missed his connecting flight to San Diego from Los Angeles. He ended up having to stay the night in LA (thankfully the airline's supporting food and lodgings for the night).

The next day, the tsunami hits Japan, and knowing that the wave will arrive at the Pacific Coast of the states, I was crazy worried! Not knowing the time difference between here and San Diego (I thought it's only 12 hours)- I rang him only to wake him up at 3am to warn about the coming tsunami! No thanks to me, he ended up wide awake until meeting time. (yesterday, not enough sleep due to the delayed flight etc etc). And Alhamdulillah, the waves that hit the coast were only 2 feet high. So much of palpitating and worrying.

However, in the mercy of God, he is now safe and sound in Malaysia. ( Despite his worries about radiation emitting into the plane when flying over Japan to Malaysia-lol). And I got myself a new handbag! :D

I love you hun! And I love the new handbag too :D

"Therefore remember Me, I will remember you, and be thankful to Me, and do not be ungrateful to Me" Al-Baqara [2:152]

No comments:

Post a Comment