Monday 7 March 2011

5 days w/o hubby

My beloved hubby is going for a meeting in the states tomorrow for 5 days. And, since I am heavily pregnant, tagging along is out of question. Bo Hoo! (there goes my shopping spree plan) And because people keep saying that the baby might pop out anytime soon, I am staying at my parents place for the next few days until hubby is back. *sigh* (thinking about braving through the traffic jam along LDP again) (esp. on the stupid Sunway tol!)

I should count my blessings really. Imagine if I dont have transport and needing to commute using the unreliable super packed busses/LRTs/KTMs *shivers* or not having my parents' place nearby and have to resort to staying on my own for nearly a week *scary*

Anyhow.. to another topic. my mind is split 50-50. I dont know whether it is wise to start working in a hospital or stay in campus until labour. Lots of people are saying its better to stay in campus doing clinics, which I partially agree. And some are saying, its better to go on into Hospital now and see how its like before I have a baby and then have to learn how to cope. ??? ?? ?
I shall leave this to God then. I am praying that He will put in place the best way for me to go, as He always Do. And that option is going to be the best for me now and in the future. Whatever it is.

Til then, I am going to get some food because stomach is alerady hungry and its only 11am! hu. Remember to pray, and pray hard! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment