Thursday 27 January 2011

when life is too sedentary

Looking back, life is too relaxing now. Back in the HO days, running around, oncalls is a daily routine. Weight gain was never a problem. But I had so much fun despite the bickering adn complaining at the end of the day.

Now that life is too stagnant waiting for things to happen.. i wish i am back then. But then again, i better becareful what I'm wishing for...

One of my senior colleague sort of advised me to take it easy now and enjoy the days. Go with the flow. Read books. Learn. Maybe she is right. So by the time I start, I hit the ground running :)

But I hope this super long stagnant period of relaxtion will not put my brain, stamina and motivation to halt. I am still young and there are a million things I want to do!

This is human nature. The way we are created is to never be fully satisfied in whatever situation we are in. If we win 1000 bucks, we wished it's 100000. If we got 10 straight As, we wished it's 11As. Wishing for a bigger house, higher salary, better looks, nicer food. And the list is endless!

Please remember to thank God. For He knows what is best for us. Although we thought this is the worst situation ever, it is actually for the best. He created us and have been looking after each and every one of us since we are just a small nutfah. He knows us far better than we know ourselves. Hence, alhamdulillah... in this relaxed situation I am in, I thank You God, for always looking after me and putting me in the best situation possible. Thank you.

Have you said your thanks today?

No comments:

Post a Comment