Friday 21 January 2011

have i been the laziest blogger in town?

may peace and love be amongst us today, along with Allah's blessings and guidance.

I have to agree if u want to nominate me as the laziest, most out of touch blogger ever. I am ashamed to call myself one as the stark vacancy in the entries deserves a national boo! i apologize. :S

A lot have happened through out the past few months, hence, i shall tell u all about it in numerical order. And of course, all praises to God, for His countless bounty towards me way.

1. I am pregnant! :D
I am now a healthy pregnant mother to iAllah a healthy girl (from the scans- which hopefully not misleading in my case). I have got another 3 months to term, and finding pregnancy a time to reflect on my nonpregnant days. The times when I am not as tired and able to do more for Allah, but then, no thanks to pure laziness and syaitan laknatullah's whispers- ended up not doing as much ibadah! Thinking of those fit slim days, I wish I put a lot more effort and energy into the good things. Haih..
Well, now I just have to chin up and strive hard to do the extra ibadah on top of the wajib ones.. no matter how tired and sleepy my eyes are..

2. I am now a doctor in a university! (trainee lecturer)
After long months of unemployment (personal choice :P ), I am now emplyed and alhamdulillah it's a brilliant job. It will allow me to further my studies in a field I chose next year, which is perfect timing too, because, by then I will have delivered the baby, and completed my confinement. Its wonderful timing, thanks to Allah, for He is the best Planner :) Just leave everything to Him, wo worries, he will sort it out for u and me. All we have to do is try our best, pray hard, and work hard. He will iAllah look after u ;) the way He always look after me.

3. We have found a house to move in by the end of this month iAllah.
Its a lovely house near my workplace, hence, I will be able to commute to work without much traffic jam! (and save on fuel, and be able to not contribute so much towards carbon emmision :D ) *yeay*
At the moment, I am travelling 1 hour plus, up to 1 and a half hour to work, and again the same amount of time spent back from work. Its a hassle! And I was furious at first to not be able to get into this house ASAP after I started work. But again, alhamdulillah, it was a blessing in disguise (hikmah). Last week, this house was broken into and lots of stuff were stolen. Luckily no one was in the house and the tenant only lost a few items of not great value (but it is still a lost to them). I hope that if they are patient, these trials will earn them good deeds and iALlah will help them to enter jannah with ease :)amiin.

These are the big major things that have occurred. I will keep u updated more as time comes, and hopefully iAllah this time, I will make time to write. I have been somewhat preoccupied with interviews, and whatnot for the past few months, but those were over now :) Pray so that we have a blessed life here and after, and more hikmah willcome our way. amiin!

No comments:

Post a Comment