Monday 7 February 2011

alhamdulillah

My parents and 3 siblinsg aer safely home from Egypt!

It is such a relief, alhamdulillah, all praises to Allah. After hours of air tickets searching and booking and researching, we managed to put all 5 of them on a flight back home 3 days ago. :)

In trials and difficult tinmes, we will always seek God. In prayers, in thoughts, in everything we do, we will chant His name. But, in easier times, its so easy to forget Him, astaghfirullah. I am now reminding myself to be in a state of constant attachement to Allah. No matter in good/bad health, in danger/safety. It is Allah we turn to.

I hope He wont forget me too. I hope He is constantly watching over me, guiding me and protecting me from all the evils in this this world. I hope all my decisions are from Him, for He knows me better than I do. And I hope He is guiding my decisions now to be closer towards Him in the afterlife. for this life on earth is a mere blink of of an eye.

And i want eternity of happiness :)

til then, remember God and death. The short Life now is for us to prepare for the better later.

No comments:

Post a Comment