Tuesday 24 August 2010

to leave a mark on this world

Peace be upon you, friends.

I have been indulging myself with miscellaneous YouTube videos of non-muslims converting to Islam, and could not help but feel amazed with all their trials and journeys that brought them to the Right path. Alhamdulillah. Me myself, I am blessed by Allah, as i am a Muslim from the day I was born. But then again, is it a blessing? or a curse for I am taking this privilege for granted..

Most of them new faces of Muslims are full of faith, hopes and abandonment. Abandonment in the religion, whereby they left their families, work, and friends to embrace Islam. Have I've been in their shoes, perhaps it will take me longer if I were to take the leap of faith.

Most of them were confused, lost and struggling before Islam. Are all nonMuslims like this? It must be unsettling, to wake up, day in day out- not knowing what is the purpose of their life in this earth. To feel like, perhaps, it is a waste of time. After watching their stories, I feel like I need to do more. We need to do more as an ummah in order to bring more unsettled, lost, and confused friends and families to the Perfect Way of Life. Insya Allah.

And my first baby step is perhaps this IT world. This blog and u dear readers. I hope if you are confused of your life and religion, please keep and open mind for Islam.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=joshua+evans+how+the+bible+led+me+to+islam&aq=2
( a very good video on conversion to Islam)- please enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment